Monday, April 13, 2009

A New Beginning

"A New Beginning" pretty much sums up my life at this point. In just a few short weeks I will be picking up my life and moving from Upstate NY to Austin, Texas. It will be a new life for me. A new job, new friends, new church, everything will be new. But my blog title not only refers to my new life in Texas, but also a renewed life in Jesus Christ.

Most of my life I have considered myself a Christian, but it wasn't until recently that I realized that I can't just say the words, I have to live the words. I have to live my life for Christ, no longer for myself. It can't be a life that I turn on and off whenever it is most convenient for me. I must live for Him everyday!

My blog will be a place for me to write what is in my heart, and to share my NEW BEGINNING :) YEEHAWW!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you Becky. I know you are going to love Texas. I know Tim and the girls will love having you there. Wish we could be there too but we'll see you on the way through.

    ReplyDelete